Thursday, September 27, 2012

Mederma Reviews – Part 2

by acneScars on July 4, 2012 in Acne Scar Product Reviews, Skin Care

We talked about Mederma Reviews here on howtotreatacnescars.net before. We’ve compiled more reviews on Mederma from only the most reliable sources so you can make up your mind if you want use Mederma or not.

Mederma Reviews

Review 1: I was by my surgeon to use Mederma. Began to apply the gel after incision healed. It definitely helped with smaller scars to heal flatter and smoother in appearance. However my larger incisions took longer to heal and Mederma was not help in smoothing them out. Mederma is a clear gel, easy to use but be careful not to go over recommended amount otherwise it will cause flakes and itchiness. Keep in Mederma requires patience and diligence when using.

Review 2: I have been using Mederma gel consistently for 12 months, twice a day. I can say it has made a big difference on the appearance of my acne scars around my chin. It has made them smoother and corrected the skin color around them.

Review 3: I used this product for acne scarring. It worked pretty well on the scars. They definitely started to fade away faster. The tricky thing is I think clogs my pores where I applied Mederma so in return it is causing more pimples to appear. Personally I would not recommended for this reason but if it doesn’t trigger your skin to get more acne I say go for it.

Review 4: Great product but I really think it is a bit expensive. I liked it because it helped clear up some acne scars. I used it right after the acne went away and applied the gel. The scar didn’t stay around for too long. It is best to follow directions and apply many times a day so that you can get the best results.

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter to receive updates.

No comments:

Post a Comment